1.20.2009

Obama-overload

As you well know, Obama is officially our new president. Congrats to him. However, I'm feeling quite overloaded with Obama-related news. Even/Especially here in Canada.

Seriously.

So, as a preemptive strike against mental exhaustion over all things Obama/Presidential/Red white and blue (can you tell I've been watching 24?), I thought I would check up on some other news. There's got to be other things happening. Don't get me wrong, I'm not plugging my ears and singing, "I can't hear you! I can't hear you!" I'm just in need of a short break.

But while visiting CNN.com, I felt like I had to search an abnormal amount before I could find out what else is going on in the world. Sorry, Jon, if you're reading this, but even FoxNews.com is inundated with DC-related stories.

However, I did find this article regarding the US Airways crash on the Hudson and thought I'd share it with you. Such a crazy story. Can you imagine, even though they probably lost a lot of their personal belongings, how pumped those people are feeling now? And today of all days?

In the words of Aretha Franklin, "God bless America." I pray that He does.

No comments: