1.22.2009

Vitamin D

I mentioned before about how foggy it's been here lately. Well, I read in the newspaper that today marks the 19th foggy day. I'm not trying to complain, I've just never experienced this much fog for a consistent amount of time! I thought I'd let some pictures do the talking for me.



Sunset over downtown Vancouver this week as seen from Cypress Mountain.
I knew the sun was out there!

Downtown Vancouver as seen from Mt. Seymour. (Photo by Mike Tranmer)


Here's what you should be seeing from Cypress. (Photo by Static Kitten)




And here's what you should be seeing from Mt. Seymour. (Photo by Gordzilla1)


Vancouver really is a gorgeous place. Too bad you can only enjoy it a few months out of the year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Is that first picture one you took? (from Cypress mountain)?

Anonymous said...

no, i couldn't find the photographer... but isn't it amazing? i found all of the other pictures while i was searching for this photo-taker.