9.03.2009

LOST


I'm officially a fan of Lost. I know what you're thinking, how could I stomach a tv show that is about a plane crash when I'm on a plane every month. Well, during the first episode or two I did cringe and look away a little, but I got hooked! I started watching season 1 when we were at home and only made it half way through. I need to know what happened! Claire just came wandering back into the cave and I don't know what happened to her or her baby! If any of you have season 1 and wouldn't mind letting me borrow it, let me know! ...but in the mean time, don't spoil anything for me please :o)

And thanks Jill for lending me the next few seasons... I'm hoping to catch up before the last season starts in 2010.

So much to figure out...

2 comments:

Catherine said...

do you have season 1 yet? i can bring it/give it to anna when we're on the west coast next month.

mellamovaca said...

ah! you have it!? well... i'm watching it on youtube and i'm on episode 19 so i think i'm almost done. thanks though!