9.06.2009

2/11 days

I have accomplished so much! I am quite proud of myself (and Brian) as I look around our place. So neat and tidy. I'd say it's been a very productive long weekend. And I still have tomorrow to relax. In addition to tidying and purging our place, I acquired a new lens for my camera. :oD It is the Tamron AF 17-50mm f/2.8, which I purchased from a friend. So excited to play with it! I've loved my fixed 50mm f/1.8, it takes great pictures, but I'm tired of running backwards because I can't fit the whole subject in the frame. I'm also excited about taking pictures for my friends' wedding in October! I love shooting people. (With a camera.) And my bunny. Any sort of portraits and candids really.

Now I'm off to watch some more Lost. :o) Jill, we must meet up soon so I can borrow season 2. And perhaps we could get bbt! It's been a long time since I had some... probably May.

Now I'll leave you with a relaxing image from our wonderful vacation so you can kick back and relax too. Bo)














Oh, if you're wondering what the title is about, 2 days until I can own The Office Season 5 on DVD and 11 days until The Office season premier!

3 comments:

steph said...

that's such a perty picture.. great shot, becca!

mellamovaca said...

thanks steph :)

Anonymous said...

Now that is a very nice, and useful lens. :)