10.20.2009

wedding photos

So I officially completed my first wedding as a paid photographer. :o) I learned quite a bit and am still a little sore, but I had a great time and am so thankful for the opportunity. Here are a few of the things I learned:
  1. Most importantly, I could not have done it alone. Beth, you are awesome and I'm so glad to work with you. hmm... something about FowlerFisherFotography has a ring to it. ;o) Perhaps it's the hunter-gatherer part of me that likes the name.
  2. I will wear my Uggs next time.
  3. Professional wedding photographers must have their own special work out routine which includes lots of squats and other such awkward poses.
  4. In order to be a healthy photographer long-term, I will have to learn some hand stretching techniques. Seriously, I had "the Claw" by the end of the night. ;o)
I'm planning to post some of my favorites of the bridal portraits from a few weeks ago now that the Bride is officially married and the Groom has already seen the dress. You can check them out on my PhotogBlog: http://carolinaphotography.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

that's us... said...

never thought of river view as a photo spot- they're beautiful becca! and they come with a great story of barely escaping from super security guards with photos in hand...love it!

Beth said...

ooh, our names do fit well together. in a sort of hilarious way.