5.15.2009

it looks like we made it

I've been feeling like maybe I was a little too harsh in my last blog. I've always been a what some may call a softie or a push over, though, and I don't want to be any more. So I don't think I was too harsh, but either way I'm glad this week is over. Although I know the stress won't leave until I know the girls are in Paraguay. I just want to get home and play some Lego Star Wars on the Wii!

In the mean time, enjoy this video :o) ...oh I love Canada.




(FYI, dropping the puck is equivalent to the tip off in basketball or singing the Star Spangled Banner at a baseball game.)

3 comments:

Jill said...

is that video for real? is that really the mayor of Mississauga? that's funny.

mellamovaca said...

i'm assuming it's real! it's the mercer report... and you finished MET! well done!

Michelle R. said...

Hey Becca! This is completely unrelated to your post, but I just wanted to tell you that I was cleaning my office today and found my stack of day-planners (you know, the ones I've been saving since high school??) and I looked up today's date in 2004, and it said - Becca in Argentina! You had left 10 days earlier to go on your Cru trip. :) I can't believe that was 5 years ago...and that was before you were Mrs. Fowler!! Anyway...seeing that made me miss you even more than I already do. Happy Memorial Day!