3.19.2009

madness indeed

Do you think Shakespeare foreknew how huge March Madness would truly be when he wrote, "Beware the ides of March"? I've always loved following my beloved Tar Heels but this year was my first time actually making a bracket. It's exciting, but I'm not a risk-taker! I'm too much of a perfectionist and I don't get to enjoy the games because if my picks don't make it, I feel like a failure! I think I would be a dangerous gambler. Regardless, even though I'm living North of the border where college sports aren't a big deal, the NCAA tournament has our office in a buzz. Perhaps that's because I work with athletes, but still.

I thought I'd share my bracket with you, so far I'm not doing too bad...
Click here to see my bracket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sadly didn't get to make a bracket this time around. I see you've got the Tarheels over Louisville. Nice. I haven't followed all season so I have no idea who the contenders are. I usually just cheer for underdogs. Lol.