2.02.2009

Today, like everyone else, I'm quite interested to get a look at the Superbowl commercials that I missed. Yesterday I was so excited to hang out with friends, watch a little bit of football, and laugh at lots of highly-anticipated, over-priced commercials. But this year Canadian television was filtered so that we got plain old everyday Canadian commercials during the Superbowl. Thank you, CTV. I wonder how much they charged the Canadian Government for the Canadian Forces commercial they played every break? Or how much they charged PetroCan and the Olympic committee for their commercial for the 2010 Olympics Glasses that they're pushing? I do believe... that it's going to be crazy around here in about a year.

Seriously, I scanned every channel from 1-999 before and during the first dozen commercial breaks. All CTV.

But I'm thankful that Fox Sports has them all readily available to watch, and in Canada even! (I can't tell you how frustrating it is to miss a TV show that I follow religiously (The Office) and not be able to catch it online (NBC.com) simply because I live 15 miles north of the border. And I don't feel like taking the time to find it elsewhere in the plethora of "watch TV online" sites.)

What was your favorite commercial? So far, mine is Pepsi Max: I'm Good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya, i wish i could watch Lost on ABC online!!