3.03.2008


Charlie looks like a loaf of bunny bread.



I wish I had more time for crafts. Since I was blessed with and amazing new camera this past winter, I've taken over a thousand pictures. But what have I done with most of them? Well, honestly they're not all worth keeping. :o) But I wish I had time to scrapbook, make cards, or even shadow boxes with them! Every time I walk by the scrapbooking store, I think about all the possible crafts I could do! It's endless really. And who gets any pleasure out of just looking at pictures on my computer? For now I'll post a few of my most recent favorites.



Charlie conks out on the couch after running and hopping for a while.




Brian gets airborne heading a ball.



I like my friend's Converse All Stars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlie is super cute as bunny bread. And those look suspiciously like Jillian's feet!