2.26.2007

weekends

So I got my hair done last weekend. I now have joined the ranks with the rest of the female population who have layers and highlights. I've never had layers before. Ever. And I've never dyed my hair before. I can no longer say, "I have never ever put anything in my hair. Not even lemon juice!" I was so proud to be able to say that. But I like my new hair. It's not drastic, but someday I think I want to go all the way. So don't be surprised if you see a blond Becca. It'll look good.

That was last weekend. This weekend was Brian's birthday and since he didn't need/want anything for a present I baked him cookies! Lots and lots of cookies. I spent all weekend in the kitchen. But I realized this weekend how much I love cooking. I'm so thankful that we have a stove/oven now! For the first 10 months living here we just had a toaster oven and a set of hotplates that you take camping. I was super excited and cooked lots when we first got it in December. I was cooking so much that I was afraid I'd get sick of cooking. But that hasn't happened yet! I still love cooking and trying new things. Brian and I have a good system: I cook, he eats, I eat, he cleans the dishes. I guess the final step would be a dishwasher. Once we have a dishwasher our lives will be complete. For a while.

1 comment:

erin said...

picture of the hair.

sil vous plait.