10.17.2006

missing home

As fall sets in and the leaves start to change I am reminded of how much I miss North Carolina. The leaves, the football, the basketball, the friends. I didn't realize that this place has so many evergreen trees until the few deciduous trees started turning. But I suppose that will make for a greener, less bare looking winter. As we talked about missing hiome and school, Brian and I reminisced over pictures and wanted to share a few with you.







Emily, me, and Tracey after Sunday School in fall 2004.







The view from the top of Grandfather Mountain.









All the cousins (and Brian) Christmas 2004.










After climbing back up from Mystery Falls.












Brian in his element.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

It was so good to hear from you! I've enjoyed reading your posts! I like that the four children are your form of "birth control", haha, that made me laugh!